Sunday, January 15, 2006

I Blog…Therefore I am…

I Blog…Therefore I am…

A voice in the sea of the Internet…or Internets as our President is so fond of saying. Shouting out personal information; ideas and thoughts normally left unsaid. It's cathartic, purging, to spew forth the platitudes of many, boiled down to the swamp gas of one.

I Blog, therefore I am. You hear my written voice. I must be some sort of semi-cognizant being. I get responses. I must say something worth someone’s time to read. I get satisfaction or disappointment to varying degrees from the responses or lack thereof. I have feelings…therefore I Blog. I Blog to prove I am alive; that I am capable of existence in some form or another. I Blog for acceptance most of all…to prove that someone likes me…they really like me.

So, I guess I Blog to release the inner Sally Field in me? I Blog therefore I fly on the wings of my bonnet across the Internets into your computer...into your mind...

2 Comments:

Blogger Whack Patti said...

Can I hitch a ride on your bonnet? I blog because no one likes the sound of their own voice as much as I do. I blog to get a response out of people who normally remain silent.

January 15, 2006 12:42 PM  
Blogger blu said...

I blog because sometimes you just gotta talk and no one else understands.

January 16, 2006 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home