Saturday, December 10, 2005

Missed another day...

I missed another blogday. But it was my son's 13th birthday, so I figured that was more important. It's kind of nice to have something more important to do. My wife and I forced our son to get his picture professionally taken. Well, by one of those mall photo places that are as close to professionally taken as we were willing to spend. We're not necessarily cheap, but after spending money on a gas-powered scooter, some winter clothes,etc., it just seemed "prudent" (to quote a past butcherer of the english word and president).

Well, day two of the 13th birthday is about to take place. Sledding with a friend.

Maybe I'll actually blog twice in one day to make up for it!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Whack Patti said...

The picture was well worth all the sulking and "unibomber" posturing that we had to put up with, dontcha think?

December 12, 2005 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home