Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Okay, I bought some Triscuits...

I can't believe I was at Safeway and purchased Triscuits. No 1/2-pound Hershey's with almonds today!

Of course, I had this huge plate of linguini with sundried tomatos, peppers, Italian sausage, and red garlic sauce for dinner. Lots of parmesan-toasted bread with olive oil on it too. Oh yeah, let's not forget the Ceasar salad and tall glass of Guinness.

My gawd only two days until I'm home. I just might make it...

Steamboat Springs got another foot of snow today. The temperature is dropping. It's supposed to be about 20 below freezing on Wednesday night. Of course, I'm driving out of here at 5am MST on Thursday. Hope the stupid company car from California starts. If by some miracle it does, I'll probably crack the block. Oh well. Just glad it isn't mine!

I bought some chains at NAPA on the company card. I wonder if I can buy some gloves on the company card too. Well, maybe I'll buy those myself. I might need them to put the chains on. Better buy a beanie too...

Wish me luck...I have a feeling I'm going to need it!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Whack Patti said...

Goo got gloves and hat yesterday at Big 5. Do y'all have one a them in SS? This will be our last night without you....until the next time. ((((Griz))))

December 07, 2005 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home