Thursday, December 22, 2005

Bad Blogger Through the Wardrobe...

Okay, so I'm probably the worst bloggerite or whatever in the history of blogging, right? It's been a week since my last confession...er...blog. Maybe I'll keep getting worse so I'll have a New Year's resolution to make...that I probably won't keep anyway, but at least when someone asks, I'll have some sort of response other then my normal...er...er...er...er...doi. I'll just say, "Why, yes. I do have New Year's resolution. I plan on blogging every day!"

I work from home most of the time. You'd think that would be ideal for the daily blogger. On the computer all day with nothing better to do! That's a joke. Really! I'm honestly working all day long! What? Why is Runescape minimized on my desktop? Oh, that's just for testing...honestly!

So my "office" is a desk set up opposite the family computing desk in the den. It works out pretty well. I love working from home. But at times like the holidays, when there's a break from school, my son is home all day. My wife too, because she works for the school district.

I sit in the den with the door closed and wonder what they're up to. It's really hard to concentrate. They are really good about not bothering me too. But it's just too tempting to want to go out and be with them. It's like the den door is my doorway through the wardrobe into Narnia. Knowing if I go through it, I'll be dragged-in to who-knows-what, when I should be doing work...the sensible thing!

Ah, the hell with being sensible...here I go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Whack Patti said...

Come on out of your den Grizzly!

December 22, 2005 2:56 PM  
Blogger .Conor. said...

and i want to build mpd!!!! :X

December 28, 2005 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home